Due to the new covid rules in Quebec of no gatherings in parks and the more recent closing of fitness / gym facilities all classes will transition to zoom . We are ready for this !
Last class in the center will be the leopards kung fu at 6pm on October 7th.
Starting October 8th all Tai Chi classes transition to zoom
- Sunday morning 9 am beginners class will receive zoom link this week
- All other classes already have their links
- St anne de bellevue classes will receive via email their links to begin on zoom for the Monday October 19th class ( Monday October 12th is Thankgiving Monday -no class)
Kung fu Classes
- Last in person class is Wednesday 6pm leopards Kung fu class
- All kung fu classes transition to zoom starting Thursday October 8
- All kung fu classes already have their zoom links ( sent out in September)
- The Wednesday Leopard class will receive a new link
Please remember next weekend (Oct. 10, 11, 12 ) is Thanksgiving and the center will be closed on the Saturday, Sunday and Monday.
Please remember that if all goes well for November 2020 we have a few programs starting up. Watch the NEWS tab for information as it unfolds!
- Seniors Drop in’s (Tuesdays and Fridays 130-430pm). Activities!
- Kamala Girls Center ( Friday nights 530 to 7pm). Fun times!